Our next course starts
Welcome to the MHA Training Center
Our Mission is to contribute to society Montessori guides who have a solid foundation based on the Montessori philosophy. Guides with a high level of understanding and professionalism which allows them to guide children to discover their full potential.
This program offers an education with common sense which aims to sensitize the needs and strengths of all members in a educative community, which in turn has a deep scientific, philosophical and methodological foundation.
Accreditation and Certification
Montessori Hills Academy is affiliated and accredited by international organizations that monitor and certify teacher training programs. Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE)
Applicant’s Profile of a Montessori Guide:
- Interest in early childhood development.
- Interest in discovering the human essence.
- Vocation to serve others.
- Analytical and observer.
- Respect for nature.
─────── ANNUAL REPORT ───────
Our program is composed of 12 subject courses which can be completed in our 18 month program which is distributed in two phases.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Montessori philosophy Psychology of early childhood development Parent, child and community Sensorial Practical life Observation techniques Language Art, music and movement Math Leadership Cultural Areas Yearlong project.
Our educational program includes:
- Preliminary course: Introduction to the Montessori philosophy with the objective that the student strengthen their vocation for education and the Montessori Method.
- Video conferences: With AMS on current education topics that are substantial for your professional resume.
- Internship consultation: Guidance in elaboration of portfolio and constant evaluations.
Graduate Profile of a Montessori Guide:
- High level of humanity.
- Continuous personal growth development.
- Positive, serene and conscious.
- Committed to education.
- Capable of applying the Montessori Method in all aspects of the classroom environment.
- Able to develop autonomy and love of learning in children.
Program’s which are distributed in two phases: theory and internship to obtain their Montessori Certification
18-Month: Classes from Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday