Our Health and Safety Practices
We have enhanced our already rigorous protocols to maintain a safe, healthy school environment for children, families, and staff. These are some of the changes that we are doing as a safety precaution:
• Screening staff and children upon arrival for symptoms
• Having parents remain in hallways only, not inside of the classroom
• Conducting regular wellness checks throughout the day
• Eliminating snack table in all of our classrooms and eliminating monthly lunches
• Enhancing our already rigorous cleanliness and hygiene practices (more frequent, longer hand washing; cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and items in classrooms)
• Washing everyone’s hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Modifying drop-off pick up procedures, check-in, check-out codes will be no longer needed
• Utilizing facial covering and gloves
• Post signs in restrooms and near sinks that convey proper hand washing techniques.
• All personal items should be labeled and kept in a separate bag to ensure personal items are separate from others.
• No soft plastic lunch boxes will be allowed, only disposable bags
For more information please send us an email to email@example.com